Physiotherapist for Home Visit in Noida





Our Advanced Physiotherapy Centre in Noida have experienced male & female Physiotherapist for home visit in Noida Sector 41, 45, 47, 48, 49 & 50

Few Words From Our Clients For Us

"Dr. Aggarwal is a very experienced and professional physiotherapist. He along with his team is very quick to diagnose the issue and proceed with the therapies accordingly. I would highly recommend visiting this centre for any such need."

Chayan Batabyal

"It was an overall great experience and satisfying treatment with Dr. Amit. She understood the problem and knew the exact issue. I was recommended for 10 days of Physiotherapy session but started feeling much better within 5 days. Thankyou Dr. Aggarwal Physio Centre."

Shweta Singh


"Nice place, kind team, always with smile and all at affordable price. Have been going for couple of weeks and seeing improvement in my knee pain.."

Sushil Aggarwal


"Dr Amit Aggarwal is a very competent doctor for physiotherapy, among the best in Noida. His centers are well equipped with the latest gadgets in the trade. He has ensured that his team receives excellent practical training under his guidance so that the patients may feel comfortable while undergoing physiotherapy. His diagnosis is excellent and he advises only the essential treatment. I have gone to him for my problem of frozen shoulder. I am feeling very much relieved. I have to continue with the excercises advised by him in view of my precarious problem."

Arun Goel


"This physio centre taking all the precautions from fighting COVID - 19 I have been through the treatment personally at Dr. Aggarwal Physio Centre they have facilitate me with face shield , gloves and mask and entry is only possible when the patient is checked by thermal screening the bed is sanitized for every single person the staff maintain so much hygiene and they are so much professional at there work, I have a serious issue at my back named as intrascapular pain she treated me so well and quickly So don't waste your time thinking going somewhere else in lockdown just go this clinic will guarantee you result."





ABOUT


What to Expect


Dr. Aggarwal Advanced Physiotherapy Centre has a team of experienced and best physiotherapists in Noida. We have a Big panel of Physiotherapists for a home visit in Noida in Sectors 41, 45, 47, 48, 49 & 50.


If you are suffering from any pain in the Knee, Back, Heel or Neck Call Us at 7669096965 or 01204322792


BOOK APPOINTMENT


See more at : Physiotherapist for Home Visit in Noida





Comments

Popular posts from this blog